View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
I have the base and have had no issues at the drag strip. Best time bone stock with it was 13.3 1/4 mile. As far as auto cross I don't know. Honestly I'm not sure if doing this is worthwhile but it's your car, your money, and your time.

You must not drive much. My quaife was the best mod so far for my base as I have complete control at autoX. When I drag raced in SoCal I spun like crazy, one wheel peel. You should drive a car with a proper lsd then report back.

OP, the sport VLSD is fine for occasional racing. Also how many miles were on that pumpkin as they do wear out and you can't rebuild them.