View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
DWS44
Base Member

Drives: 17 Vette Grand Sport
DWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody need a battery in the Charlotte area?

Hey guys...

Like the title says, anybody in the Charlotte area in need of a battery for their Z? I've got the OEM battery that came in the 2013 Z Roadster I just recently picked up. Car was built in 4/2013, originally titled in late June 2013. It had ~7,300 miles on it when I took the battery out of it a couple weeks ago.

Long story short...I had a 2010 Roadster that the original battery was getting sluggish, so I bought a nice new DieHard Platinum battery for it. Three weeks later, I found the 2013 mentioned above and decided to trade into the newer one. Still had the old OEM battery in the garage, so I decided to put it back in the 2010 the day I traded it, and kept the new DieHard Platinum for the 2013.

So...that leaves me with a spare OEM battery out of the 2013. Certainly not worth shipping, so I thought I'd see if anyone here in the area needed one. Seems like it should have a whole lot of life left in it. Is it worth $50 to someone? You can pick it up in Rock Hill, or I could probably meet someone up in Charlotte around where I work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013 OEM Battery.jpg (131.9 KB, 3 views)
DWS44 is offline   Reply With Quote