View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #29 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
I think you have it backwards. For the street you want the bling and street cred and longevity of a two piece since theyre expensive to replace. Plus the light weight, better mpg, better light to light etc.

For the track you want a cheap *** blank you can toss after a hard *** weekend and not care. $275 pre outer for a two piece adds up for a big time track car.
I think we said the same thing? I use cheap(ish) 1 piece blanks that I replace for the track. and OEM for the street.

If I was made of money I would have PFC 2 piece rotors for the track, but if I was made of money I'd probably have a porsche instead