View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 12:34 PM   #213 (permalink)
tonyHTX
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Race, Repair, Repeat
tonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all! I've been a lurker around these parts for quite some time and have recently been following this thread/in contact with Max when it started. I usually post to the G forums, but I wanted to use my first post here to thank AAM for working on this project and advancing the VQ communities!

Big ups to Max for putting up with all my incessant questions/calls! Your service that you have provided thus far is definitely one of the reasons (besides the other obvious ones in the first post) that I will be joining the AAM Competition TT Owners Club in the coming months.

I have gained a lot of knowledge from the posts on this forum, so hopefully I can start being more of a contributor.