Thread: [For Sale] Greddy TT Kit, Used
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 04:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

PM'd Questions answered publically;

Q: Does the kit comes with all the hardware? (pipes,turbo manifolds, downpipes, blowoff valve, wastegates etc etc)

A: Absolutely everything originally included with the kit, or suitable/upgraded replacements that have I been using, will be supplied. Specifically, all major components:
-Exhaust manifolds
-Turbochargers
-Downpipes
-Wastegates and adapters
-Open dump wastegate tubes.
-Intercooler and all piping
-Air filters and related piping
-Turbo oil feed and return plumbing
-Aluminum lower oil pan (Greddy)
-MISC: Turbo and downpipe gaskets are reusable stainless steel and included. Installation requires shorter exhaust manifold studs, I will include these. Turbo to manifold and turbo to downpipe hardware included. Wastegate vband clamps included. All piping, with BOVs, intercooler, and couplers/clamps included.
-The one thing I can think of- I did not install the mini Washer fluid tank and I am not sure at this time if I still have it. I run no washer fluid tank.

Q: Which fuel system would I recommend?

A: For 550 or less RWHP, the CJM S1 system, with Walbro 255 (gas) or Aeromotive 340 (e85), and 660-880cc injectors (gas) or 1000cc (e85). For more horsepower, contact me to discuss long term goals and fuel options.

Q: What is my best price, shipped to _________

A: Current best pricing is up to date in first post. I am not accepting offers, but as expected, the price will slowly lower over time if the system does not sell.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to post/PM any questions.

Reserved for updated photos.

Last edited by phunk; 10-10-2014 at 11:52 AM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote