Thread: [For Sale] Greddy TT Kit, Used
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 04:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Greddy TT Kit, Used

UPDATE: THIS SYSTEM IS PENDING SALE - LARGE DEPOSIT TAKEN UNDER ~2 WEEK TERMS. Will post back to confirm if sold or not in about 2 weeks. Will probably post photos as the parts are removed

I am preparing to pull the turbo system off my 370z.

Details:

-Somewhere around 40,000 miles.
-I will include *BRAND NEW* Greddy exhaust manifolds
-Turbos do not smoke at all, I would not bother rebuilding them. They drive PERFECT, you will not even believe how they will transform your car.
-Kit upgraded with DUAL Tial BOVs
-Kit upgraded with Tial MVS Vband Wastegates
-Kit upgraded with custom turbo oil manifold and lines
-Tuner Kit, you will need to add fuel system and tuning
-Discounted CJM fuel system options for buyer
-These turbos make more power per psi of boost than any other setup currently available. Spool begins early and transitions nicely with a smooth torque curve
-World Record stock engine VHR power of 671rwhp Dynojet with only 12psi of boost (E85)
-Trap speeds 10mph faster than the next fastest 370z, first time out
-This system was installed one time and never touched again... No in-and-out wear and tear.
-Any worn/beat couplers/clamps found during removal will be taken care of at my expense.
-This system, hands down, will make your car a monster. There were no secret tricks on my car... add a good exhaust, clutch, fuel sys, and tuning, and your car will make the same power mine does.

PRICE: $4900, + Split Shipping USA ONLY + Split Fees --- NO WARRANTY
ADD: $300 for CJM S1 fuel system (normally $545)+ options
ADD: $650 for NEW ID fuel injectors (850cc or 1000cc)
ADD: $80 for new Walbro 255 or $170 for new Aeromotive 340 + free fuel pump install kit.

-Shipping will cost around $100, I will split this cost.
-Transaction fees will total roughly $150, I will split this cost. Credit card or PayPal accepted.
-Check, cash, western union = no transaction fees on my end.
-Shipping will require direct signature of account holder, shipped to billing address or confirmed PayPal address.
-Pickup on location or will meet within 100 miles of my location = no shipping costs.

TOTAL PRICE:
$4900 local cash
$4975 local CC/PayPal
$4950 shipped cash
$5025 shipped CC/PayPal
+$300 optional CJM S1 fuel system
+ optional injectors and/or fuel pump

NOTE: This system is discontinued. However, Greddy still stocks replacement turbo manifolds if needed. The turbos are Mitsubishi and can be rebuilt anywhere you choose. The Tial components should outlast the rest of the car.

Please view my album for photos taken during installation:

Nissan 370Z Forum - phunk's Album: phunk's TT 370z

Reason for selling? I am very hesitant. My car runs awesome and has been very reliable. I took it out for 2 hours today for the first time since I went to the track and killed my clutch (clutch still holds in 1st and 2nd). It is just a blast to drive. While this system isnt even close to running out of headroom yet, I am now chasing numbers that are going to require significantly larger turbos, and maybe a different car!

Last edited by phunk; 10-10-2014 at 08:54 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote