View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 01:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
So how does one not pay the dealer premium on a new Vette? I was going to call around to other dealerships, but the one nearest to me wants 10K over sticker. For the Z06, 25K.
Shop around. Sportscars trade hands fast and the demographic for this car has mega back problems - ie, the average buyer AINT part of the Fast n Furious generation.
There will be no shortage of Vette's and have not been for years.
Nice car it is. Worth a premium? Not at all. Its a fantastic production line car. Avail cars will in short order out number buyers. Plus get it 6month-1 yr old and let some other older cat with back problems eat the depreciation. Do not over pay - its a Vette not a Veyron.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote