View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 09:45 AM   #21 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Now that I own a Z, I look at the other Z drivers I pass, praying they don't have spikey hair and look like d-bags. I suppose the only Z's that drive me nuts are the riced versions. IE tint so dark you can't see inside, lowered so the tops of the tires aren't visible, stickers of Japanese anime on the sides, and God forbid neon lighting under the car.

It's funny actually, owning a Z has made me want to add things, modify, etc. But every time I get one of those thoughts, I question what I would have thought about it if I saw the same thing a year ago when I still drove an Audi. There is a place for modifying and enjoying our cars, but like anything, it can be done with or without good taste.