View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #531 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
I really wish I could go back to my posts back in 2010. I was the one that said that I would never give GTM my money because of various reasons. Then I got ridiculed by the community for saying what I said AND purchasing/installing a Greddy 20G TT Kit. THEN GTM had the nerve to come on the forum and talk about how the Greddy Kit is inferior to theirs. THEN they had the nerve to announce a MHI TT Kit.

I don't give a flying **** about how GTM does business, because I am not doing business with them and never intended to after the conversations that I had with SAM and various other people that worked with him at the time. I don't have a pitchfork or hate in my heart, but I will tell the truth about my experience with them and how the community reacted to my posts. In my opinion, the only thing they make that I like are their videos.

bullitt5897:

Come on dude. You are saying the you and JARBlue are the only sane people in this thread? There are plenty of people that have approached this situation level headed and given a solid perspective on what happened in their experience with GTM. I know you were around when I was being attacked on the forum and I even warned you about dealing with those guys. I may not have 10k posts, but I am far from new around here Mr OG. I really wanted to go back and quote myself from back then, but the search stops at 500.
This is about the only reason I can put any onus on the people who spent money at GTM. I wasn't even seriously looking to purchase any of their products. But it was several years ago that I realize how sketchy GTM's business practices were. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that I would never send any money their way.

There is plenty of info in this thread to steer people away from GTM. I don't believe there are any posts in here that would convince someone (that isn't an idiot) to spend money at GTM. Let's try not to bash other forum members (not aimed at you, Rob), even if you feel they made a bad choice in GTM; it's not your fvcking money and it's too late for them to go somewhere else. I, for one, just hope that everyone gets what they want, whether that be a full refund or their kit

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 10-09-2014 at 08:15 PM.