View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 07:54 PM   #529 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
Lets assume that everything is fine with GTM.
Where the fvck did that come from? I think it's been pretty well established that GTM is far from fine. Crucify GTM for all I care; I certainly wouldn't ever give them any of my money. All I pointed out was the unnecessary attacks on bullitt for providing some additional information on the situation. It's not like he recommended GTM in any way, shape or form - he was very clear that he has a complex relationship with Sam, which is likely because he had such a complex build it would be quite difficult to just pull the car out of the shop. The hatred against GTM is so thick in this thread, you guys just can't be reasoned wtih. No one here is promoting GTM - if you feel otherwise, please quote the specific wording that you feel comes across as "use GTM, they can be trusted". Otherwise, quit acting like people are promoting GTM in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
More power to you if you want to wait it out. In the end, it is your money and not mine.
Nice assumption I haven't purchased anything from GTM. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
That's pretty much my issue. I don't think it's logical to act like GTM is a good company to spend money with. Even if they do finish these guys 2 projects, and it takes them another year to fill the group buy is that even enough? When you have forum members complaining about how Sam owes them more then 19k because his story of installations and whatnot varied daily, how can one justify that type of business?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
You are the same as every other poster who still had work going on there telling the community they have it all wrong about GTM. I wish you luck that you are the minority that receive a functioning complete vehicle that met your original goals.

If they actually finish out the GB, there are still going to be plenty of anti-GTM people. And when something breaks they're all going to say I told you so. All we can do is steer fellow forum members in a better direction if GTM sticks around. But for the guys that still have cars/money there, it appears that not all hope is lost. Not quite sure why y'all are rooting for GTM to fail when it will be at the expense of a number of fellow Z/G owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
You don't give a flying ****, but I can read the anger in your post.
I didn't read anger in his posts except for towards the anti-GTM people attacking him for letting them finish his build. You just want GTM to fail at any cost

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |