View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #525 (permalink)
MMC Racing
Track Member

Drives: 2015 GT-R
MMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Call me names all you want... I do not give a flying ****... The sad thing is the judgement you place will never go away even if things were fixed... Once a hater always a hater. Most of the people hurt by the GB haven't even posted up... Several had gotten refunds already and they haven't posted up... Cars have been finished and others pulled from the shop yet not all of them have posted up...

So yes call me a denier... I know more about what's going on then you. I have seen proof of what they are trying to do in person... So grab your hater cap and continue on hating cause all you are doing is making it worse for the victims... Ill posted up his problem a few weeks ago and guess what he now is on schedule to receive a finished car but hey that's not proof that GTM is trying to rectify the situation nope not at all... It is up to the buyers to choose to post and most don't...

<<<< Denier of Ignorance!
You don't give a flying ****, but I can read the anger in your post.

You are the same as every other poster who still had work going on there telling the community they have it all wrong about GTM. I wish you luck that you are the minority that receive a functioning complete vehicle that met your original goals.