View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 03:41 PM   #523 (permalink)
NoLaKrewe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FJ//2015 370z
NoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
Lets assume that everything is fine with GTM. Do you really want to do business with a company with the reputation it has now? The reputation does not just come out of thin air. I would be highly stressed and pissed if I knew my turbo kit was going to take more than a year to get to me with no end date in site. People are here mostly to warn others of what has happened. Old habits do die hard and GTM has proven it in the old 350z community and here.

More power to you if you want to wait it out. In the end, it is your money and not mine.

Sam has lied before and if anyone believes anything he says now then it is your lost.
That's pretty much my issue. I don't think it's logical to act like GTM is a good company to spend money with. Even if they do finish these guys 2 projects, and it takes them another year to fill the group buy is that even enough? When you have forum members complaining about how Sam owes them more then 19k because his story of installations and whatnot varied daily, how can one justify that type of business?

The struggle will be real!