View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:36 AM   #42 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSterling View Post
i am having problems with my fog lamp wiring. i have used the power and ground from the heated seat switches in my center console and wired them directly into an L.E.D. rocker switch in the center. from there i ran the power back to the fog light, my car has the harness in the back so i was able to use that ground. my problem is my switch keeps blowing so i have gone through two. is there too much amprage going to the switch from the fog light bulb? or am i just not using the right kind of switch?
Probably got a short somewhere.

The fog bulb is like a wedge 5w or something small. Shouldn't need anymore than a 1A fuse.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote