View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
hey hey hey...... whats up brothassss on question... i have to paint my wheels... have two optios...

Matte Blue
volk-racing-ze40-matte-blue-gunmetal.jpeg by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

Bronze
volk-racing-ze40-bronze.jpeg by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

One thing... if i go with the matte blue... im going to take off the red mirors...

What do you think guys???

BTW a pic of the car of course lol
image (1) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

The reason that im going to paint them is because this morning i rub one of the wheels... its not too much but fck i can see the wheel like that
not a fan of your red... although with the nismo body kit (15 only thanks) it would work... and you could get liek a matte black with a red line around the outter lip to make it just right.

if your set on the blue, i think the visario 2 body kit (has a blue line on it?) might look good on it.

if you go gold/bronze then make it all white... hmmm