View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME... Just wanted to share some info on the contest below that I also posted on FB

Only a few days left before the competition is over and the TOP 2 are decided. This contest started out with close to 100 cars. From Liberty walk LB Performance GTR, Boosted vehicles, shaved engine bays and many more amazing cars. It is down to the TOP 4 and it is all thanks to you guys that I am in the TOP 4. Just wanted to remind you to please vote and share this with your friends. I would really appreciate the support. The TOP 2 receive 10-20k in prizes and etc, along with SEMA experience, transport, Flight, Hotel, wheels and Feature Cover of PASMAG . Please click on the link, then log into Facebook and finally click on the star to place your vote. Thank you again to all. Moses Awad - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote