View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 08:53 AM   #515 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bullitt for some additional perspective. You're being crucified unnecessarily by people who seem to think that GTM has filed for bankruptcy, shut down the shop, and disappeared. Obviously, GTM is still working on customer's cars. Good luck getting your build finished up.

To those with flaming pitchforks already in hand, I do not blame you for wanting to crucify GTM. But FFS, there's no reason to attack a fellow forum member who is several years deep into his GTM build. I suspect if bullitt was looking to start his build in the last 6 months, his posts would be much different. I don't quite see how you guys think he was defending GTM - he was just stating his observations of the shop in its current state. I don't think anyone is reading through pages of this thread, and then getting to bullitt's post and thinking to themselves, wow GTM sounds like a great choice for my build

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |