View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 07:49 AM   #512 (permalink)
MMC Racing
Track Member

Drives: 2015 GT-R
MMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Ok first of all I had and still do the ability to pull my car at any time. I however, choose to allow them to finish the car.

Sugar coating lol don't make me laugh...

I read Mike's responses and even spent time with him last Saturday. So yeah I know what and why he said it. He confirms the bad decision dealings that Sam had made... I confirmed that as well. I chose not to go into details cause it had already been posted. No one and I repeat myself no one is downplaying or mitigating that bad business decisions were made and that customers paid the brunt force of the mistakes made. This is the true tragedy of what has happened. I just choose not to go witch hunting as the moderators have already stopped the bleeding in our community. Sam will now have to work his way into the trust fold here.

Yeah I am one of the original OG's and no I am not sugar coating anything. What else can be said about the issue but to regurgitate what others already have?

I simply came in here to give an update and to inform those with projects and money owed that GTM was working to rectify the issues. But hey if you want to consider that defending a company then hell I couldn't convince you that snow is white...

With that said I am done. I gave my update... GTM is working to make things right which says a good bit considering the amount of work and owed money ahead of them. Ill is a prime example of them trying to get things finished and corrected but hey I'm just cheerleading over here... Sarcasm...