View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
SOOO, a bit off topic but when I had my 05 touring 350Z, a black 370Z pulled up next to me with his gf in the car, at the redlight he revved hard and when the light turned he took off. So I don't know there are some douchbaggery drivers out there for sure.
Last night I pulled one, I had a girl in my car, and next to me was a thug-mobile, playing music relating to the attitude that belongs with that kind of junk...

I shot out of that light like a cannon and enjoyed every second. I'm sure I was a d-bag to the thug-mobile, but, I didn't care. I have a fast car...they have a loud bass-heavy radio and listen to crap music.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote