View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Hehe, Pushing Tin quoted me a while back saying, "when I had a Mustang I used to think 350Z drivers were douchebags. Now that I have a Z, I think a lot of Mustang drivers are douchebags. So just keep in mind that someone out there thinks you're a douchebag." Or something like that.

I didn't really mean to be offensive... I guess what I should have said is that inevitably there is going to be some douchebaggery among the owners of 370Zs, just like there is in any other perceived "hot" car... whether it be a Mustang, STi, Ferrari, etc.

So yeah, my first post was kinda out of line and didn't really get across what I was trying to say.
It follows the line by George Carlin...

Ever notice the person going slower than you is an idiot, and the person going faster than you is an *******?

As with all Carlin jokes, it's funny on a number of levels.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote