View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #508 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Lol. Hey "OG", did u read what Mike from said company had to say? That answers all the questions you asked. We didn't have to go to said company or deep research anything (the hell would we HAVE to do that anyway? Any good business wouldn't require that bullchit) because one of his top ex-employees stated what we ALL knew. Did you work there, or does he have so much of ur money tied up in your project you're just trying to sugar coat your side of the story. Just wondering are you the owner of the mythical 1k hp Z? If so then it would make TOTAL sense of what you're trying to do here.
What you call us doing with "pitchforks" is just the community calling it as we see it. A top ex employee already stated how said company runs and we have more than enough real life member experience of how they were screwed. Pitchfork my @ss. There's nothing more to add other than its truly sad what your choice of words were about said company, especially coming from a "OG"

Ok first of all I had and still do the ability to pull my car at any time. I however, choose to allow them to finish the car.

Sugar coating lol don't make me laugh...

I read Mike's responses and even spent time with him last Saturday. So yeah I know what and why he said it. He confirms the bad decision dealings that Sam had made... I confirmed that as well. I chose not to go into details cause it had already been posted. No one and I repeat myself no one is downplaying or mitigating that bad business decisions were made and that customers paid the brunt force of the mistakes made. This is the true tragedy of what has happened. I just choose not to go witch hunting as the moderators have already stopped the bleeding in our community. Sam will now have to work his way into the trust fold here.

Yeah I am one of the original OG's and no I am not sugar coating anything. What else can be said about the issue but to regurgitate what others already have?

I simply came in here to give an update and to inform those with projects and money owed that GTM was working to rectify the issues. But hey if you want to consider that defending a company then hell I couldn't convince you that snow is white...

With that said I am done. I gave my update... GTM is working to make things right which says a good bit considering the amount of work and owed money ahead of them. Ill is a prime example of them trying to get things finished and corrected but hey I'm just cheerleading over here... Sarcasm...
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054