View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 07:11 PM   #502 (permalink)
NoLaKrewe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FJ//2015 370z
NoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emares View Post
I'll try to explain it in more detail.

I was in the GB for the TT kit, when they announced they were taking payments I gave a payment of about 12k for the kit itself, installation, valve body upgrade, oil cooler and transmission cooler.

After about a month I decided I wanted to have my transmission built, so sam too the car to start the job, he told me it would be done in a month (which I knew wasn't going to happen) at this point there still was no sign of the turbo kit. But sam says that by the time the transmission is done the turbo kit will be out and ready for install.

So 8k for the transmission and 12k for the turbo adds up to the 20k.

There was some more parts that I purchased from him but they were all electronics which I got back.

So anyway, this is where the "Gap" happens, it was basically just back and forth calls about what was going on, he claimed the turbo kit would be ready to install next week, next month, every call was a different excuse and same was for the transmission. This went on for MONTHS. After 7 months of him having my car with no turbo kit and the transmission not finished, I lost interest in the car. I told him I didn't want the kit, I knew he couldn't go back on the transmission because I knew they had started that. I wanted a refund on my 12k for the turbo. A month went by and no refund of course, so finally he gave me a day that the transmission would be finished, I had a 4 hour drive to pick it up just to get there and it wasn't finished. He claimed it wasnt fully broken in and he couldn't give me the car. I said screw it and took it, signed some papers, this is where it happened.

He claimed he had told me the turbo kit was on the car, and I had insisted on him removing it. He "Charged" me for the installation, removing it, and a bunch of other bs. Somehow, the 12k had disappeared and I have yet to understand. I didn't receive a turbo kit just like the rest of you guys. I just wanna know where he pulled a turbo kit and installed it over night. The transmission never worked either, shifted like crap. Ended up getting a new tranny and selling the car.
Jesus Christ. That's horrible.

The struggle will be real!