View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:30 PM   #491 (permalink)
NoLaKrewe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FJ//2015 370z
NoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
At this point anyone even trying to defense said company looks extremely foolish. Only one who should speak on said companys behalf should be owner and no one else. This is the 3rd or 4th pperson who has said almost same thing verbatim. The "let's get it done" attitude was hilarious and sounded familiar. Owner can't even take 3 minutes to log in here and open his mouth but seems to have lots of servants who can speak on his behalf. What a shame. After all the evidence people still wanna play blind.
Right? If I did owe you 20K and had some issues come up that I couldn't provide you the service I would keep you updated often. As I would feel bad for falling short of my own expectations. However, he has not updated or spoke on the companies behalf which says a lot

The struggle will be real!