View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 01:21 PM   #487 (permalink)
Ill
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Base 6MT
Ill is on a distinguished road

Just to throw some more information out there, I am finally receiving the shipment of my car tomorrow night at 6pm. I called Sam multiple times a day and he was giving accurate updates of the progress whenever I asked him. Took a bit longer then expected, but he claims there was a car there that kept having issues and small issue after issue slowed my build down. Once my build was finally ready to be dynod, my oil pressure was a little different then what they are used to seeing, they did a bunch of tests and verified that it wouldn't be an issue. Like I said, small little problems with the other car the tech was working in and small problems with my car ultimately slowed it all down. I can see similar situations happening and thus slow and big the entire shop down.

I finally received my dyno sheet and set up for shipping, which took awhile because of where I am located and didn't want to pay for a closed single trailer.

It took awhile, but It all worked out and it was completed as I was told it would be, just not when I expected.

I was the only MB 370z they had in the shop, did you by chance see it bullit? Was my baby girl looking good?

New - 2011 Shelby GT500 - 2.3L VMP TVS - JLT CAI.