View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #484 (permalink)
NoLaKrewe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FJ//2015 370z
NoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
To those that think I am cheerleading... I am not. Sam and I have a complex relationship and if you ask him I am a pain in the a$$! However, as a former business owner I know the right questions to ask and when to call bs. This trip was solely about my car and my project. I asked and inquired and dug into these items because it means something to the community... Does it benefit me to come forward? NO! Actually it does the opposite! Sam holds his cards close to his chest. I have learned how to work with Sam and how to get the information I needed.

So to recap I was not fed b.s. I pulled information from Sam as well as other sources to validate. I also was physically in the building and walking through the operations. This is something about 70+% of you cannot claim...

so yes take what I say with a grain of salt but also know I have dealt with Sam more than probably half of the members of the forums combined... No offense taken here by me and I would be just as skeptical as many of you are. But remember I am an OG here and I have always been very straight with people and members...
To recap...

You think the consumer should have to stay on a business's *** in order to get the product they pay for? If someone isn't a pain in the *** to Sam it doesn't seem to get done, and even if they are it doesn't seem to get done. We aren't talking a couple dollars here, this dude has literally screwed people out of thousands of dollars. This is not "business" GTM is not a BUSINESS. They're crooks, because I've never met a ******* business model that was take people's money and not deliver products. That ***** called theift. I really don't understand after all the threads between plenty of forums how someone with a good conscious could ever defend GTM or try to rectify the situation. It boggles my mind. The only way someone could come in here and justify these business ethics is if they're themselves just as shady as a person.

Had this been the cowboy and Indian days or any day where men where still held accountable for their words. Sam would have either his hands cutoff by now or hung infront of the whole town to show you that it's not okay to **** people over. Sadly, we have turned into the times where ******** can jack people out of money and some douchebags will come to the internet and justify his ethics.

/rant.

The struggle will be real!