View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #4783 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave N View Post
Friday evening, I score a nice and supposedly desirable end parking spot and feel happy that I don't have to worry about getting any door dings on the passenger side of the car. I left to run an errand on Sat morning and decided to take my wife's car instead of the Z so I could maintain that spot.

Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot....I come back from my errand and see this:

The movers were offloading to an upstairs apartment directly from the back of the truck. After inspecting my car and then snapping photos of the moving truck's company name and license number, I moved my car to another (presumably) safe spot. This is definitely one of the downsides to apartment living...
Korean moving company? After I moved my car, I'd have come back and flattened the inside dual on both sides....