View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
You'll probably have to wait longer, I doubt they would give 1500 under invoice for a '10.

09's need to go..... Lol.... Get the PG one, it's a nice colour!!
You are probably right but let's hope not! PG is my least fav. Not that it looks bad, I think it looks nice but at some point I'm going to put wheels on it and I usually go for gunmetal. Gunmetal wheels on PG = giant wall of gunmetal with no contrasting highlights. Either way I want to keep this car for a while and getting a color I'm not in love with is counter productive lol.

I've got an idication from the salesman they are really motivated to move those 2 cars. Just trying to help someone who likes those colors.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote