View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 01:15 AM   #329 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
I was editing when you posted this...

Nvm saw in a post you're all stock even with a full tank at times. I was 3361lbs bone stock full tank all fluids. I'm sure you're a little lighter with added performance parts and catless. Let's call it 3300lbs. Plus you add what? 160? So you're 3460lbs total. You made 324hp (not sure what the correction factor was but I bet STD on a Dynojet?) therefore you're moving 10.68lbs per HP.

Currently with me I'm sitting at 3220lbs. Now if I were to believe my Dynojet (which I don't) I'm putting down a sad 302hp but in SAE but I'll use it anyways. I come in at 10.66lbs per HP. So I'm better and should be faster. I see no way for you to drop over a second when your HP per weight ratio isn't there. Granted the 7at might shift faster but I can always redo it with my iPhone so I can see the tach and FFS. I'd guess a drop of about .1-.2 if I did that. Only way I see you being that much faster is if you cheat and do it down a hill. Just my 0.02, not trying to start a fight. Just using simple math here.
Ya I gotta see video and time slip. What was your 60ft? 1/8th? Those look like dyno queen numbers to me imho. Not saying your a bad driver but you have minimal mods on that car, where you on stock tires and rims?, what's your elevation from sea level, what was the weather that day?. So many factors are in play with that time you posted and the numbers. Def. a dynojet try your baby on a mustang dyno aka "heart breaker dyno". Sorry synolimit had to chime when I saw the email for the thread. END OF RANT.

Hey bud I checked my paypal I didn't see the invoice yet?

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....