View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #488 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I remember a clover leaf exit off the highway one time with my buddy in his gf's Taurus. A Porsche 911 who had been behind us, accelerated and made several quick lane changes to exit in front of us. My buddy (who is an experienced driver) proceeded to take the same exit 10 mph faster than the Porsche and caught up to him in the clover. You could see the Porsche try to accelerate and the rear end just jerked immediately as traction control kicked in. The guy was trying... he just had no idea what he was doing

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote