View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
DJcuetip
Track Member

Drives: 370
DJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond repute

I spoke with my friends lawyer today, he told me that what probably happened was he gave me the check, it cleared 2 days later, i gave him the go to pick up clutch, then he canceled/froze the check, so it bounced in my account 2 days later.

I am compiling all the info i can right now of the guy, because the lawyer has a good friend that works with the fed and he will try to track him down for me.. and once he gets his true identity, will put bad credit under his name so if he ever gets a job, or a loan, or anything requiring credit check, he will be denied til he clears my report.
DJcuetip is offline   Reply With Quote