Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #256 (permalink)
damian_mb
Base Member

Drives: 12 370z / 13 WRX
damian_mb is just really nicedamian_mb is just really nicedamian_mb is just really nicedamian_mb is just really nicedamian_mb is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I've been a member of the CorvetteForum longer than I've been on here, and I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. Is there a specific thread you can link me to these "21 recalls".... So far I've heard of the airbag issue, the parking brake cables not seated properly,a few other little minor things and a few engine problems (like on the C&D test vehicle). It seems like people are really exaggerating all these recalls and stuff. Like I said, I'm on that forum daily, and of course I do see some issues, but nothing like you guys make it out to be.

One good thing about GM though, at least they acknowledge issues and recall them... so far every engine failure thread I've seen, GM has fixed under warranty... even if the engine blew up on the track. Look at all the issues we have, CSC failures, paint defects, oil burning issues, and lets not forget how long it took Nissan to do a recall on the steering locks.
I'm not on Corvette Forums. I'm on the specific Stingray Forum.

Stingray Corvette TSB/Recalls

Again minor/moderate issues but not going to get one until it's all fixed. Again I'm not out to bag the Vette, I still want one since I'm still itching for another drive since Road America.

Last edited by damian_mb; 10-07-2014 at 01:06 PM.
damian_mb is offline   Reply With Quote