Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #254 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS370Z View Post
I come back because I like this forum and I still think the Z is a great car. No hate here. Fit and finish of the Z I had was top notch, very well put together. Some good folks on here and I like to keep up on what Nissan might be coming out with down the road. Other sub-forums are great too, especially the detailing forum and the Junkman. It irks me on other forums when people make fun of the Z, call it a Datsun ricer car and all that jazz just to downgrade it. They especially hate it for the door handles but really that is just a small point IMHO. I agree, speed is not everything. I'm a true car guy, hell I even like Miata's, S2000's all the way to Challengers, Mustangs, you name it I can appreciate it for what it is and the connection it has to people for various reasons.
Ok. I will let you stay here. Lol