View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
FireDan50
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW M6
FireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stillen supercharger kit....in pieces

So I have everything here pictured available....the Vortech unit NEEDS to be rebuilt and there are numerous little pieces that need to be sorted out to do a complete install. Definitely not a plug n play situation here and if someone buys this they will need to do some work to complete the installation. I bought this used and I had several pieces missing, but Stillen was VERY helpful and enabled me to order the missing pieces I needed to install in my car.

However I believe the drain plug loosened and drained all the blower lube on a cross-country trip which caused the blower to break. Thats when I went with the VSR single-turbo set up.....now I have all this just taking up space in my garage and I have no use for any of it....if someone doesn't buy this stuff...probably end up in recycling bin ....oh yeah, also comes with upgraded Turbosmart bypass valve

$1000 obo?