View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nismo Suspension Question - Plz Help

By now you can tell I really love this car with all the pics, posts etc. but the fender gap bothers me.

Car rides exceptionally stiff but I've grown used to it already and now I'm starting to like it.

So here's the question, if I want to lower it say...an inch max then can I go with the Eibach springs or am I losing the whole Nismo handling package? I would much rather have handling then looks so if I need to leave it as is then OK but if I could get both that would be cool. Is it me or does the front of the Z's appear a tad higher then the rear?

Maybe I was just wearing one shoe at the time..