View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 08:50 AM   #327 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
too technical i prefer having the most important part being the driver mod

also i highly highly doubt i'm at 3400 lbs 3250-3300 max.

i'll do a test this weekend if i have the time. also i may even so a slo-mo one for fun to watch the tach/mph needles lol

also i wouldnt cheat by a downhill. what kind of fgt would do that? i enjoy knowing i did something on the same level playing field as others.....and doing better
Well the vehicle weight you posted was gross and no fluids. My sport along with many others have shown mid 3300. You look like 160 so your motor has to move at least 3460. I know you're exhaust is gutted so you lost at least 30-40-60 lbs, who knows.

Look at the 09 gtr. 3900 almost 4000 gross. Add a good 200 lbs to that. Stock dyno is mid to low 400's. Hp to weight ratio is 9.3 and it runs 6.0 50-100. I don't think you'll break mid 6.

PS, as for the driver mod comment...this is why this test is done. It pulls the driver out! All you do is smash the throttle. A monkey could run your car, my car, anyone's car the exact same time. My car has just 1 shift. Is the 7at faster? Probably over me, by what? A tenth? I'm not slow.