View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 08:10 AM   #4974 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
It was great to see meet most of everyone who attended, and I hope to see everyone next month.

A reminder to one attendee with the LOUD idling exhausts YOU should have the common sense NOT to rev your engine while leaving the meet

YOU could be heard a Fukin block away.

I hate to sound like a Nanny, But we've pretty much have had NO problems for years with the usual members and those respectful new members .

The rash of some noobs recently is making us sound like a broken record, and it's simply not cool to behave this way here or at any meet.

You want to show off How loud or Fast your ride is? Try GMR/Angeles Crest at midnight with the headlights off

Peace.
I could not have said it better myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeemaaZ View Post
Wais, please post the picture of his car (or at least the description of what car, color, mods, etc.) and make sure this imbecile NEVER coming back to our meet.
The person is not a regular, if he shows up again I will talk to him. I know exactly who he is since I talked to him for a brief moment when he arrived
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote