View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Well something interesting happened this morning that immediately made me think of this thread. I was getting ready to go to the gym. My fob was in the pocket of my jacket -- and there were no other items in that pocket. Suddenly the car alarm starts going off! Now, my car is in the garage, not on the street. So I grab the fob and hit the unlock button which stops the alarm. But I take a peek in the garage just to make sure there isn't someone in there.

I'm thinking that the only way this could have happened is that the panic button somehow got depressed while the fob was in my pocket. As I said, I had no other items in that pocket, so my guess is that somehow, one of the keys on the ring pressed against the panic button and set off the alarm.

Maybe that's why they make this fob cover. I always thought it was just a pretty accessory. But now I'm thinking that it's functional too!

semtex is offline   Reply With Quote