Thread: Shift knobs
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 06:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanceZ37 View Post
im looking more for a ball shape knob and it has to be on the heavy side.. i do like twms knobs, i have been looking at them for awhile until i seen the flossy knobs. What do you guys think about the flossy knobs?
There are a few types of flossy knobs, which one are you looking into? pics? weight is important to keep in mind, a heavier knob will makes for smoother and better shifts. Texture and design is different to the twm, and I don't think the flossy knobs are on the same level with twm quality wise, hence the huge price gap. Just sharing my opinion, go with which ever knob makes you most happy
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote