View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nismo full body conversion kit(without wing)

Selling front, rear and side aero pre 2015 NISMO. Mind you these are COMLETELY OEM with every bracket, rivet, bolt and little piece of plastic(that cost $100 each) that you will need for a clean, fitted, functional installation.

Looking to sell as a while, but can part if I can buy a buyer for each piece.

Front fascia includes everything OEM for perfect fit. This includes protectors, fascia, diffuser, OEM undertray, OEM fender liners, 2 brackets to attach diffuser to fascia, everything. Think of this as the Z1 kit(which is 2100+ship), with oem undertray. You will not need to source one rivet or screw, this is complete bolt on for ANY non-nismo.

This setup cost me about 2300....selling for 1400+shipping, or I can deliver to anywhere 100 miles from san jose, ca.

2010 to 2013 Nismo rear Fascia. Rear fascia, rear bracket and the 2 corner protectors. Hardware was about 300, fascia about 350. Again, complete bolt on affair, no need to source anything. Selling for 450+ship. Same delivery rules apply for locals.

OEM Nismo side skirt. Straight, true, never scraped, comes with any and all screws and clips for installation. Cost was 590(bought from z1), selling for 450+ship.

Can package the whole kit for 2k+ ship.

Waiting for photos to upload. Everything is OBO, parts will not be shipped out until the end of the month, but money speaks friends!
Thanks for interest.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote