View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

First and foremost, too each their own!

BUT... I can honestly say I've owned every car you could want. An M3, M6, SL550, Rovers, F360 Spider, 996 Turbo and yes a Z06 (not to mention about 10 others or so)

Out of all my cars I can only tell you two I really couldnt stand, the M6 as it felt HUGE and not fun and yes the Vette. It felt really big, front was just too long and its hard to get comfortable on tight roads as you just can't see much of the car when driving. The Turbo was one of my favorite cars but I lost my *** when I sold it and the Ferrari is too rich for me. I sold all my street bikes to get it only to find that the maintenance is absolutely disgusting....still paying for that damn car and its been nearly a year.

Why the Z...parts are somewhat reasonable and I dont feel bad pulling it apart. Vette's are cool yes but my neighbors Zr1 has 650+ HP and I can tell you right now it doesnt handle as good as my Z. Get another Z and make it your own!!!!

My 2 cents

PS. I lost 18K on that damn vette and barely drove it.