View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #2838 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyB View Post
Welcome Kevin and congratulations on becoming a part of what many of us believe is the best after market performance shop around. Since Tony and Dan brought you onboard, I'm sure everyone knows you will carry on the same great service we have all enjoyed as customers. Best of luck on this new and exciting adventure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
Welcome Kevin! You will be hearing quite a bit from me in the next few months as we hit stage 2 with my build, keep up the good work my man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Welcome to the team....looking forward to meeting you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
Welcome Kevin and congrats on the move, I know you will be a valuable asset to the FI team! I look forward to meeting you when I get back out there to visit!
-Lance
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I look forward to working with and meeting many of you in person.

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote