View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Parts for Sale off my Nismo

I was going to keep the parts incase I ever wanted to go back but lets face it, that's not going to happen and the pile of stock parts is getting a bit too high. Here's what I have, if no one bites i'll put them on Ebay but would rather not have the hassle.

All parts are like new, car has less then 400 miles on it so they are all perfect. I'm open to all reasonable offers. Remember, these are off my Nismo so please make sure they fit your car before commiting.

1. Stock Silver hood (flawless). I'm in CA and in the freight industry so I can help with the freight cost but worry about damage...I'll pack it well!! Mike, I know you emailed me a couple days ago, changed my mind, let me know if you need it bro.

2. Stock Nismo exhaust, 300 miles, not sure if it will fit other Z's or not.

3. Stock Stereo with Accessory plug and speakers. Not Bose and can't see anyone wanting it but its yours for the taking.

4. Stock tailights, just took them off today and perfect, complete with bulbs and lights, etc.

5. Stock Rotors available next week, car has low miles, still breaking in so the rotors have been babied thus far.

6. Stock airbox set up. I know there's no use but perhaps someone could use it to try mods or???

PM me any offers or trades that are cool... Thank you and no need for pics as they are all stock parts and xint. THX!

Last edited by motoextreme; 11-28-2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Added a part
motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote