View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 10:56 AM   #248 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
No it's obvious you know nothing about those cars. Then you go on to compare specs with a 4cyl? Good job. Lastly, I did read your comments, can you read? I said stock for stock it can't keep up. So obviously mod for mod it'd be the same.

This has moved beyond the original post. I don't even know what the original post was. I'm just referring to your blanket statement that they 'have no chance' It's people like you that give Z/G owners a bad image in the VQ community.
if that were the case of cylinder/size etc then there would be about 10 less pages of people comparing Z-engine to a mustang 5.0, the vettes, anything turbo'd, etc etc etc etc....

everyone will try to compare cars it's fine.

This is where you see the difference between a true car enthusiast (someone who can appreciate cars for their engineering) and a fan boy (someone who flogs only 1 brand and shuts down the rest).

feed the trolls though because it gives good entertainment value for everyone!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote