Thread: car cover
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 09:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
Should be getting my new Z later this week or so.
Since I won't have room to garage my ride I am thinking about getting a generic car cover. Something that will hold up pretty good to rain & UV protection.
I was looking through amazon (I have a gift card) and they have some covers that varies in price and brands from $25 and up.. Not looking to spend a but loads cause hopefully sometime in may 2015 I'll move out and have a garage.

Just wondering if you guys have any brands in particular that u guys might b using.
uhhh... you'll want to spend a little more than $25 on a car cover if you care about your car.
cheap ones will actually stick to your paint and transfer this cloudy film when left outside for a long time.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote