Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #248 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You know what my dude? You're absolutely right. Not only that... There are more Z owning Z haters in our forum than any other brand. Most Z owners really don't understand what they bought. Most are wishing they'd cram the 5.0 s into the chassis or they wish the car was a Porsche, or wish is there a car can beat a ZL1 and never really understand that they bought a naturally aspirated v6 that in reality is faster & more powerful than any other naturally aspirated v6 out there. its a v6 that runs like a mid pack V8 and members still are not satisfied.

I want a turbo six not because the VQ is not a great engine. it's only because tuning a naturally aspirated engine is very very expensive. That's not Nissan's fault, that's the fault of the aftermarket and the commercialization of the tuning hobby. A turbo engine will drive the cost of mods n tune down in terms of price per horsepower

Oh well. It's a forum, I guess?
I think it goes back to "little **** syndrome"
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote