Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 05:05 PM   #241 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCuomo View Post
Just look at the threads on this forum where the yahoos are afraid to turn off VDC when they drive their Z. Poseur drivers are out there with all makes and models; no different with Corvettes or Zs.

Just sayin'...

You know what my dude? You're absolutely right. Not only that... There are more Z owning Z haters in our forum than any other brand. Most Z owners really don't understand what they bought. Most are wishing they'd cram the 5.0 s into the chassis or they wish the car was a Porsche, or wish is there a car can beat a ZL1 and never really understand that they bought a naturally aspirated v6 that in reality is faster & more powerful than any other naturally aspirated v6 out there. its a v6 that runs like a mid pack V8 and members still are not satisfied.

I want a turbo six not because the VQ is not a great engine. it's only because tuning a naturally aspirated engine is very very expensive. That's not Nissan's fault, that's the fault of the aftermarket and the commercialization of the tuning hobby. A turbo engine will drive the cost of mods n tune down in terms of price per horsepower

Oh well. It's a forum, I guess?