View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #689 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

No, they are plastic tiles that snap together. Used to have a red F360 Spider so I matched the car...silly I know..

The tiles are ok, color fades in the sun a little but I've had them for 4 years so they hold up OK. I'd rather have a real tile floor. Cool thing is they are never cold to walk on, bad thing is they made your feet red if you walk on them a lot so we leave our shoes in the garage.

Yes, Fast Intensions. Absolutely love this exhaust, just went and met a man named Dave from the board and he's going to get the same system. Really awesome exhaust and even better co to deal with. Tony is the man!

PS. Just bought more parts....fun afternoon putting them on, can't wait!
motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote