Thread: NA 370z on e85
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #83 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking of getting an exhaust for now.

What is a uprev license for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
You'd be paying to swap injectors and possibly the pump. Not a huge issue. Then you need the tune, and that's going to depend on how much your tuner charges and whether you already have the Uprev license. All in would be at least $1500 parts and labor if I had to guess.

On a stock NA car, I'd buy a used intake, cat back and HFCs or test pipes and get tuned for that same $1500 or so. Then I'd start thinking about e85. It's not the first place I'd go for power. It would be something I did after I already ran out of other NA mods.

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539

Last edited by tvfreakazoid; 10-05-2014 at 05:07 AM.
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote