View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 06:21 PM   #575 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

I find it funny when 7AT guys always bring up the fact the auto Z is faster than the 6mt. Lol, 2-3 tenths of a second faster to 60 or in the 1/4 is not going to make me jump ship to a slush box, nor do I think it will to other manual drivers. I won't disrespect somebody for buying an auto Z..... however, I can't stand people that have no idea how to drive stick, yet they claim how much better the 7AT is, and how all super cars have autos, and manuals are dated, blah blah blah. And believe it, there are tons of dudes in here that only bought an auto because they don't know how operate a manual gearbox... Of course they won't ever admit to it. People you would least expect. And you'll hear the 3 main excuses over and over. "I have a bad knee, my gf/wife needs to be able to drive it, I live in an area with bumper to bumper traffic."
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote