View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 03:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Hi MC - Hopefully your problem is just an accidental pressing of the button, twice, for more than 3-5 seconds. ...However - and I don't want to be alarmist, because I'm aware of your clunkiness issue too - 350z's have had various problems over the years with dropping windows (although generally not all the way down like yours, and usually only one at a time). Often they needed a reset, which is something you can do yourself on a 350z.

Fingers crossed for you that it doesn't happen again.

...Just a thought - could it be that you're pressing 'unlock' by mistake, when you're intending to press 'lock'?
I mostly always lock the car via the comfort access button on the door, rarely lock with the FOB. Both times it has happened has been in my driveway, never at work or elsewhere, it's probably my dumb *** fault. I'm going to start taking the key out of my pocket from now on, hopefully that will solve it. :-)
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote