View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #2832 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone! I wanted to take some time to introduce myself. My name is Kevin, and I am the newest member of Fast Intentions, Inc.

Even though I am the newest guy on Team Fast Intentions, that does not make me the new when it comes to the Nissan 370z community & the VQ37VHR motor. I started out as a customer of Fast Intentions myself many years ago. I bought my TDX exhaust system from them for my 2008 Infiniti G37S coupe, and never imagined back then that I would one day become a part of the team.

Recently, Tony/Danny & I reconnected at a local car show in Woodland Hills, CA. We got to talking about their future business direction; they both have a lot of ideas, and needed some help setting things into action. After about 2 months of discussion, Tony/Danny & I came up with a plan. Fast Intentions, Inc. has brought me in to assist, and eventually lead a major role in all Sales/Marketing & day-to-day Business Operations.

I'm a true automobile enthusiast, no matter what make or model, but I have always had a soft spot for Nissan/Infiniti, as it was my first project car. I would consider myself well versed when it comes to the Nissan 370z & the VQ37VHR motor.

I am very excited to be here and look forward to being able to provide as much support for you guys/gals as possible. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me directly and I will do my best to personally answer.

Thank you,

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote